Monday, October 20, 2008

Aliph n heikal

It was after my court hearing where I paid a RM400 fine and got my driving license suspended that I called Im up. Btw, it was Im that drove my car that ended up being held by JPJ and kena saman..

He has got to appear in court too but I was fined because I was the owner of the car and I wasn't supposed to let anybody drive the car that didnt have a Road Tax.

Anyway.. the judge or magistrate was REALLY CUTE... i think his name is Tuan Syed Hibsah or something.. wait I know.. I'll google the majistrates of KL... damn .. cannot get .. anyway he is the magistrate court judge of court no 14 .. in charge of traffic summones.. HE is CUTE! and hot! hahaha

*sigh* anyway.. i Called up Im to tell him the verdict and he told me Ram is having an open house.. immediately after ... Ram called me.. weird.. anyhow... that night, I went to Ram's place in cheras with Collins where later Aliph and Heikal arrived.

I think Heikal is super cute! I dunno which one you guys prefer though

No comments: