Monday, August 28, 2006

HIV Blood Test - Nonreactive!

I went to a goverment clinic today. My niece had her medical checkup. While I was there I noticed that you could have an anonymous HIV test. =) hehehe I've been wanting to do a test for ages... I've been tested before twice but that was ages ago.. the first time was while I was still in school.

Anyhow, It was free and totally anonymous. All u had to do, was take a number and go to the room and inform the staff. Then they took this kit, pricked your finger, dropped ur blood and waited 3 minutes.. INSTANT test results! Shiit no more waiting 2 weeks.. of course if you tested positive, you had to do ELISA which takes two weeks.

needless to say, I am clean.. Going to go again in 3 months. But I had to admit, that 3 minutes sure made me nervous as hell. But all of you should go and test yourselves... Its free and relatively hassle free..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he he he....ye lah....they gave me high BP...lol...mana tak geram..sakit hati...