Friday, September 01, 2006

Merdeka!! Alamak!

Dalam radio semua sindir... merdeka, merdeka tapi jgn sambut merdeka dengan beromen, maksiat. lol and that was exactly how i celebrated merdeka! lol xde gory details la sebab I rasa macam dah tak senonoh sangat kalau I cerita in detail lol nanti kalau dia baca blog i.. and he x suka.. mesti dia tak nak beromen dah ngan I.

lol anyway... I will tell you that I have teased this guy who worked at the petrol station near my house for quite a while. Everytime I stopped by, I would smile and grin and basically let him know that I want him lol.. plus verbally also.. his usually response would be to recomend one of his other friends. Anyway, Merdeka Eve, I had already made plans to go out with Arul and his girl... But I invited this guy to go too before I picked up Arul & his girl. He couldnt go becoz he hasnt finished work yet.

anyway, cut to the chase, we went to KLCC then Izzat(the guy who worked at the petrol st) called, said to pick him up, becoz LRT xde (motif?) I said ok. but u have to let me suck ur dick. He said ok. So I dropped off Arul & Girlfren at KLCC, dropped off Sofi at Vista Angkasa and picked up Izzat and went back to KLCC. Spent a loooooooong time looking for the fucker Arul because the silly boy couldnt tell the difference between "in front of the screen" and "behind the screen". Fuckin bastard...

afterwards we went to the park area to sit down on the wet grass. At midnite there were no fireworks.. by 11 minutes, we thought there werent going to be any fireworks so the 4 of us got up and left.. When we were at the parking lot.. THEN, fireworks started..by then we couldnt see a bloody thing.

anyway.. I am very tired and fucking lazy...

suffice to say I sucked and got fucked by a 16 year old boy(Izzat) at E-jat's house is the god forsaken Puncak Alam, Sucked a little, fondled his ass and dick and licked some small parts of Arul WHILE he was fingering her you know la under her jeans in broad daylight in my sister's living room. I'll add some obscene pictures later.. lol

Photo Hosted at Buzznet Photo Hosted at Buzznet
Photo Hosted at Buzznet

btw.. I am too fucking lazy to post about Kota Kinabalu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... the last bit about the sex was really funny. Cute even. I just had to laugh. =P