Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Birthday!!!

ok so tak tahu malu la I.. because.. this 28th December is my birthday!!! =) yay jadi org tue la saya..

lol but sesiapa yg nak bagi besday present ke hape.. boleh la bagi.. nak address,... nie hah..
28, jln ss5A/16
kelana jaya
47301 Petaling jaya
Selangor
Malaysia

mana org kaya malaysia? lol anak sultan brunei xde ke baca blog aku nie? bagi le mercedez satu.. just now my office mates gave me a lovely brown esprit bag =) its really cool.. unfortunately I dont really wear bags.. so its gonna be a little bit underutilised.. but still.. Its the thought that counts!

tommorow is my besday.. I nak gi sauna laters.. oh btw.. I like Angga more everyday.. hmmm sampai terpikir nak cari kerja kat Jakarta so can be near him. Gila! coz I've never met him.. *sigh* but he is soooo cool in every way..

hmm besday dah cerita .. oh ya, last night there was 2 BIG earthquakes in taiwan.. thank goodness there wasnt any major disaster like in lives lost. But the Internet is a bit dodgy right now. Some sites cant be accessed.. They say its because the undersea cables dah sot! dah.. so asia pacific and us x tersambung..

wokeh ciao bebs.. I'll be flying off to KK for Angelines Wedding lusa.. so wish me luck.. I also have no freaking idea wat to wear.

No comments: