Tuesday, December 26, 2006

BUDUH! I apologize for my stupidity!

Alahai..


I cant believe that I am such an Idiot! really truly! A loooooong time ago I actually without knowing the why.. turned on comments moderation.. lol and after switching to the new blogger.. I was fumbling around looking for my RSS feed when I saw that I had 39!!! comments to be moderated... freaking 39 comments! lol and here I thought that hmmm why nobody want to comment ?? lol I thought I was like forgotten or kena pulau ..


lol I cant believe how doofus I can get..


oh well .. Christmas was ... quiet but nice.. eve, I went with my sis Nadia to her fren punya place at Ampang.. actually its behind the zoo in melawati so cannot say Ampang anyway.. lol She had gorgeous looking kids including one 13 year old.. hensem/comel giler.. radhia and anak dia Ludfie pon ada.. its funny these kids are at that same age when I started having sex.. ludfie's voice was breaking.. hahaha kelako.. his childness is still there but a little bit tempered with maturity.. I am getting soooo old.. we had great dinner.. Lilly cooks great Italian Fare..


I tolong gaks la tapi tolong sikit sikit je.. she made roasted chicken, green salad (sedap!) , spagetti - tak tahu jenis macam mana dia masak lol and mashed potatoes.. kenyang giler..
It was nice .. this christmas was the best ever.. dulu dinner with cols mer and the gang at La Cerdo.. nie this pula.. but sebab xde duit punya pasal.. no clubbin this year.. save for angeline wedding.. risau gaks.. takut x cukup formal.. first time this..


anyway.. to everybody who reads this.. lol I am sorry x reply all those comments.. what to do? I didnt know it was there lol .. I love you guys.. coming up soon are resolutions

No comments: