Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Selamat Berpuasa

SELAMAT MENYAMBUT RAMADHAN!!!

god .. somebody help ME!!! lol I am becoming str8er by the minute lol .. or rather makin bertobat? hah tolong la ...

but ok I plan on fasting this year. Full month.. and whats more,.. I plan to do it sincerely too lol i mean with the whole niat thingy.. last year was basically just not eating and not drinking from sunrise to sunset. lol this year , it will be fasting.. heck I even take the mandatory hadas shower after jacking off lol havent done that in years...

why am I doing this? I dunno ... after the whole episode with Abg Mie, I just decide to change a bit.. dunno where I am going with this.. I am not stressing myself out or laying out some goals.. I am just slowly moving towards a direction ...

anyway.. i nak gi berbuka so.. thats it for now...

No comments: