Friday, September 08, 2006

U-Turn on Fines

what the heck? I dont know what the general populace is thinking.. i bet everybody thinks they are the best drivers.. Honestly, do they really think that reckless driving will be solved by fines?

NO! only way to improve the bloody attitudes is to have enforcement! Haul all those reckless drivers who zoom in and out, run red lights and other dangerous activities to Jail! or community service.. Its mostly those bloody expensive cars that drive so fast and blink their headlights and are all impatient that causes accidents.

shiit. I got 3 summons because of didnt bring driving license.. =(


on a side note.. I am very very sad.. I was sooo happy these two days, coz I thought that maybe I found somebody I could settle down with.. Somebody who wont care about my multitude of shortcomings.. tapi nak buat macam mana? dia kata nak kawan jer.. I am sooo sad.. bukan sebab rejection, tu I can accept (even though I try to minimise the risk) tapi sebab i dah get my hopes up... dah berangan dah jadi couple yg solehah.. dah sanggup tinggalkan kegiatan extra curricular dengan str8 boys nie.. dah sanggup stop shopping and touchNgo. I dah siap bersedia belajar semayang, agama dari dia..

tapi nak wat macam mana? thats life right? I still nak try.. mana tahu, a few years down the road, lepas jadi kawan, mungkin dia akan perasan yg I nie xde la teruk sangat. Abg, bagi la hussin peluang. Bagi la apa2 syarat pon, hussin akan cuba jadi orang yg abg boleh sayangi.

cuma i nak luahkan je perasaan sedeh.. walaupon i terima keadaan ini.. yela .. feelings tu xleh deny... anyway.. hussin nak test blogger beta nanti

1 comment:

Makji Esah said...

the saddest story ever....well, i'm sure you'll find someone someday.