Friday, June 27, 2003

okay so I'm back! an updated since the years that have gone by... I got work at JUSCO. Supervisor level still no serious relationships.. actually no relationships at all. but thats not the point, going to JAPAN on August 4, Jusco is sending me on a Japan Management Trainee Program. Yahoo!! sure are gonna have some fun!

on a different note, my dad passed away earlier this year... things are slower now, everybody including my brother seems to be geting their shit together and thats cool. But I still havent really gone through the emotions you're supposed to have when your dad passes away. I dont think I feeel guilty, I guess I'm just waiting for the right moment to mourn or something. I dont know...

I'm trying to get to know the blog better, tried to find a better template last nite but they didnt have those groovy templates they used to have so i guess I'll browse around the site later on..

so in japanese I'll says "Mata Ato De"

No comments: