Saturday, September 25, 2004

Movie Marathon!

WOW! I am soo knackered!! just had or rather in a middle of a Gay Movie Marathon... Openinng Act was by a short movie entitled "Two Brothers" about a guy who just moved out of an ulu town and came to the big city to live with the brother after his mom died... sad stuff... Dealt with all sorts of issues...

then that was followed by "Red Dirt", Another movie in a ulu place.. this time on a farm in by the Mississipi River.. Beautiful, now I want to live a rustic life by the red banks of the Mississipi... About a boy who sleeps with his cousin regularly and then falls for an ugly traveller renting his lodge. Another super sad story.. even sadder than before. But Lead is damn cute.

Third leg of the race was accompanied by Rupert Everett in his "Another Country". Beautiful English boys in the 1930's and how hard it is just to bugger another lads' bum.

Last but not least.. well its not the finish line yet, but we've started sprinting... is the lovely movie about 2 minors in love.. yes very the naughty I was.. "Nico and Dani" or rather in Spanish "Krampack!" which i think means masturbation or spanking the monkey for you retards.. no offence.
2 very the cute lead.. not as sad but not very the cheerful either.. I havent seen a gay movie as cheerful as Beautiful Thing... god, I love that movie.

This nite will continue with renditions of "I think I do" And maybe even "the wedding video" if the download finishes in time.. I will be the very sleepy Group Leader tommorow... and cranky too but tonite I will soak up the fairy dust and let the queer child in me to bloom lol.

ciao folks and have a merry nite

3 comments:

Jikon said...

husz, did you download all those? where from? or did you buy them?

bRed said...

well I downloaded all of them to my computer.. =D
use Emule.... for broadband users.. its a sinch =D

Jikon said...

ah so!