Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Secrets oh Secrets

sorry dudes and dudettes,

I havent been updating much because of 3 wonderful reasons. 1) I am too lazy 2) I've been busy and lastly 3) My eldest sister just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Aliya, she is soooo small.... hence, my sis is now living with us and hogging the internet. I dont feel like blogging that much with no privacy around.

oh btw, since we are divulging secrets now: I sorta have a boyfren now and i bought a car MOO!!! lol

5 comments:

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Woah, do tell man... who is this lucky dude? pray tell... glad to see at least some of us girls are happy... :)

azmi | 2¢ said...

I sorta have a boyfren now..

"Sorta"? Hmmm.. camana tu? Tak confirm lagi kerr? Haha.. :-P

Congrats anyway.
Have fun!

;-)

Unknown said...

yay!...
bila nak buat kenduri?...
lapar la pulak...
husz, do you have any cute, single and available chinese friends?...
intro kat i, boleh?...
ahahaha!!!...
sundalnya ako ni!...
la la la...

jazz said...

congrats dude, I reckon there's a lot of smut filled nights for u.

Damn u lucky biatch! :-P

bRed said...

thanks all for commenting lol.. especially u k.k. for the numerous one lol.. good thing u deleted them oredi lol.. and sorta because Azmi is totally right, we havent declared yet.. and i dont think we will but still...


and jazz, I DO NOT get it everynite lol, we dont live with each other and he lives far. really far away lol.. so its just once in a while lol...

and hey monkey.. cute chinese frens? hmmm yang aku dah makan ke? lol ... those types quite hard to be my fren u know.. they dont like me =(