Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Family Day, Send Off Ceremony and other related affairs

Well Family day was a blast .. its been ages since lol but I've been a bit busy! so this is an update... that day I hanged out wit the ol crew and had fun with slides and rides... didnt spend as much time wit the UNITEM boyz as I like ... but had fun nevertheless.... ok... then I went back Johor lol! had a brief one night stand that promises a lenghtier relationship.. the boi's name is Jupri lol a sabahan guy .. I've actually met him twice before so he wasnt a stranger... even snogged him once.. that nite... it was a coincidence and I brought him back,.. stayed in his arms till afternoon then he sent me home :) it was reallly nice....

then THE NEXT DAY, was the big SENDING OFF CEREMONY .. Oh my gawd... everyone was there... all the general managers, executive director... managing director Mr Okazaki... aiyoo I was sooooooo nervous .. and my coughing and sneezing kinda ruined the impression of me . .. oh well and yesterday was nice in class.. no pressures....

No comments: