Sunday, July 06, 2003

sorry boys for not updating the blog :) but I'm hooked on warcraft bnet lol ... I just cant help it ... but anyway just wanted to tell you guys I went out wit Inayah last Friday nite. :) she said her frens really wanted to meet me so I said okay :) but it turned out that nite wasnt really a nite out wit frens ... lemme explain ... There was 5 of us there. I knew Inayah, Inayah knew Yokk Jua (or something), he knew Amin. so each of us had met at least 3 someone new :)

well we went out to NUOVO, RM30 entry : ) I actually lost my half drunk beer there :( but it was okay.. the music wasnt really to my liking but i really dug Amin, he was short, a nd wears specs.. really geeky, he went wild everytime he saw someone famous lol or gorgeous :) his mouth and teeth werent exactly attrative but I kinda like it :) he's shy though so i didnt get to dance wit him much lol. and most probably str8.. oh yea he's a virgin too.. honest to god, he confided to me, said wanted to wait till marriage lol..

well thats all.. oh yea,.. there is a story i wanted to tell, something that happened in JB lol but its too wicked and pervy... i dont think its suitable to be printed lol

No comments: