Monday, December 01, 2003

OMG!!! I was googled!!!

Ok so I googled myself lol, and guess what i found, this bloody site! and my picture gallery at http://husz.buzznet.com I mean what if my family googled me, all my secrets would be out.. damn thats scary! lol but i have never used anything else besides my name. i also found the old DAYA site.. talk about the scary past... funny,.. even now i still think that is one beautiful site lol, albeit unused lol..

ok back to the story... had 6 days off for hari raya. the first day was spent at TKC. karaoke and celebrating by eating instant malaysian food. damn it was pathetic. the next day we went to Disney Land Park. Had fun but disneysea was much better ;) the day after that Yokohama, talk about BORING!!! 3 days down. shit there is one day which i didnt do anything ... damnit i cant remember.. anyhow on saturday, I went to SMILE again, went there to ask what EICHIIROs number was... but there was a PARTY there... totally forgot it was their 1st year anniversary!... had loads of fun... Eichiiro came later on... stayed there until 5 am the next day lol....

No comments: