Thursday, December 04, 2003

Why do i keep on blogging?

Am I crass? I think I come across as crass. I mean, I read other peoples blogs, and yea i get sleepy sometimes, but most of them are nice.... I mean bloody nice, their lives are nice, their thoughts are nice, their whole blog is "nice". What am i then? Am i crass? I mean, do they censor their own thoughts or mine that is all wrong.. and why oh why dont i post about my feelings and hopes and dreams? why am i blogging anyway, is it that I secretly hope someone is reading this? Or is this just to keep my thoughts alive? why would i want to keep my thoughts alive anyhow, its nothing positive most of the time.

is this some voyeur nature of mine, wait... I am a voyeur but last question is the best. Why do i give other people my blog address when i infact allready realize this blog does not paint a good picture of me?

plus is my writings totally shiit that nobody ever comments on my blog except for the lovely hui min. oh well, I am tempted to force myself to blog everyday but alas I know that will never come true.

No comments: