Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Iran executes gay teenagers


Boys didn't know sex was "punishable by death"
By OutRage! News Service

I AM SOOO ANGRY!!! How can this happen? They were just fooling around! and they are soo cute! Death? They want Death? I am tempted to give them death.

This is my Declaration!, I will no longer stand, abide nor allow anymore discrimination, abuse, neglect to me or any other gay, lesbian or transgendered in the name of Islam, Christianity, Judaism or any other Religion. Personal experiences are o.k.

And I will flaunt my sexuality like a weapon. You will RUE THIS DAY!!! I will also not stand any glbt who condemns our own kind. IRANIANS, you must declare your allegiance to me or be considered an enemy. I may be a MUSLIM but I am a human being first.

FUCK YOU! YOU BASTERDS!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a friend once said to me, "you must know the rules, so that you can break them 'properly'"...

savante said...

You are so right! I felt exactly the way you felt when I read that horrible news!

Paul