Thursday, July 14, 2005

JUSCO Family Day

hahaha yesterday was the much awaited JUSCO Family Day, dubbed "Sportz Carnivale" lol ok.. I have to admit that although I hated the whole idea behind that day, the whole military style, the location, the everything, I actually enjoyed myself tremendously....

I was the mascot for our store "BBK" marching contingent lol and WE WON! first place (i think), hehehehe I was the crazy cow while my staff was the cute tiger lol both costumes bought in Japan for a measly 1000 YEN lol ..... i was bloody exhausted at the end that I drenched myself in water...

but the real fun was because I was actually doing some little business... I was selling peanutz (RM1) and canned drinks(RM1.50) to everybody... we (me and Romor with the help of Simon) were the only staff who did it! lol although we were ridiculed by MANY!! there were quite a few people who were impressed.. lol it was fun.. things went really well and though we were dead tired, it was still fun...

but then it rained ... and it rained... and it rained harder.. still i tried to sell off as many as i can lol ... but things had to be cancelled..

so i made a profit of RM20 yesterday lol but its alright coz we still have 10 cartons of stuff left we can sell.. so now i am not so broke... lets see the accounts

RM 100 = debt owed to Rohaslida
RM 50 = handphone prepaid
RM 150 = credit card payment

which leaves RM50 to use lol ... *sigh* still broke. RM 400 was the starting capital i contributed... i guess i should be grateful that we manage to get that back...

but still we had lots of fun when others were bored to death

I have the last laugh HOHOHOHOHO

1 comment:

Azyze said...

hi hudz,
i saw my friend, Aisha in yoiur family day pic.

So she works in Jusco... it's been a while since I saw her.
Say hi to her for me, okay?
P/S: I'm linking you on my blog!

eliana azyze