Saturday, October 29, 2005

Karipap Entrepenur

=) I sold 30++ karipaps making a total of RM7 of gross profit lol.. and it took me more than 2 hours to do that lol....

but still the plan for a karipap shop is still on... If only i have one of those cool digital cameras that other gay bloggers have... then, I can actually show you guys how beautiful my karipaps are LOL... maybe I can sell em on Ebay for much more than RM1 for 3 pcs...

anyway.. selling them at work is only practice, I am gonna sell it infront of a private chinese school nearby for RM 0.40 or RM 0.50 a piece depending on the response... i think it'll have to be RM 0.40 ... muahahahaha...

other than that, I am not bothering to post about the mundane things in my life tho I do wonder why the Mastika Witchhunt didnt include me? hmmm

Happy Deepavali to all Indians Worldwide and Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all muslims.. Minta maaf banyak banyak kalau penulisan hussin ada yg menyakitkan hati.

4 comments:

totoy said...

hey i wan one of those karipaps of yours lah, DHL it to me haha.....

Happy Hari Raya to you. Eat double helpings of kuih raya for me. hehe

p.s Taimon Gaidon! Taimon Gaidon! ....eh?... wait a minute ... Mat! Mat! Mat!! ... Expecto Patronum .... eh? sorry that's Harry Potter! HA HA HA

savante said...

Baby, I'm sure you can make some pretty hot karipaps.

Paul

totoy said...

since u havent update ur blog, terpaksalah i comment here. hehe

hey check out this movie called "breakfast on Pluto". lemme write down the sinopsis for u.

'an irish transvestite gets caught between the IRA and 70's london glam-rock scene'

the word irish and glam-rock in one sentence already hit the nail on the head dont u think?? haha look out for it ya, cause obviously i cant get it here.

azmi | 2¢ said...

As'kum husz,

Salam Eid ul-Fitr. Ampun maaf dipinta sekiranya ada terkasar bahasa menghiris hati dan jiwa.

Uols raya kat mana tahun ni, yek? Pagi raya makan aperr?

Mek buat ketupat instant jekk last nite, with rendang ayam Brahim's. Paksa laki mek makan jugak uols even tho dier kurreng skett minat ketupat nihh (he called it solid rice.. huhu)

Mrasalah mek pagi2 raya nih makan ketupat left over! Hehe..

Take care.