Sunday, November 06, 2005

life is a sad sad story

When I see how many of my links are dead and why I am too lazy to fix my own page... I just want to cry.

Life is really sad. So many things are happening all at once and I can barely cope. You just cant stay on top for an extended time can you? I am growing colder by the day and I don't think I can do anything about it.

Do you realize when your life becomes one of those dull never ending cycles, like kevin spacey's before the weed in American Beauty?

=) I had some good times... yesterday I blew a cute guy I've been chasing for a year. Sex is much more bountiful than last year. *gawd I wish they'd bloody stop playing that sad song at this cybercafe*

anyway... when shall i stop waiting and just do? I hate it sometimes.. I missed the bus that I didnt want to take this morning.

I want to shout and scream in a crowd but I dont want anybody staring.

No comments: