Thursday, October 26, 2006

BUSY!!!

GoD!! u think I would actually have time to blog since I finally actually have my own computer at work? But nO!! I've been fuckin busy like a bloody immigrant lol.. yesterday I went home at 5am freaking 5am! hahaha today will be after midnight probably.. I am posting this from the office somemore...

anyway.. Its not that bad since late attendance isnt that big a deal here MUAHAHAHAHHAAHA !!! so nice. hahaha but still I hope I can last long enough that it matters.. I think I might be too old for this..



anyway, matters of the heart are a little bit complicated.. got a few of the usual brushes but noting substantial.. I don't know If I am deluding myself... or if I am actually experiencing these feelings... teddy! hahahah why no more emel =(
anyway.. here included is something i sketched onto a stickypad at work.. I seem to be doing more sketches at work nowadays

No comments: