Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Its been a while

Well, I met a reader today hehehehe suddenly out of the blue, this guy told me that he knew me hohoho that he reads my blog.... its always a pleasure to come across a reader heheheheh

so this entry is to apologize to everybody who does read my blog on the fact that I havent been updating regularly. And the posts that I do have are lacking in substance.. There are emotional times lately when I wanted to just pour out on this blog but alas.. hahaha now i have to think of the repurcussions of writing what I want to write here.

so I dont.. I have been very busy lately.. with a new job in 1 utama. at Forever21 ... transitions are always a bitch.. hopefully I'll be able to update more often when the streamyx arrives..

as usual, the bills are amounting and life seems full of fun while being empty still. Ramadhan is coming soon.. and I still havent prepared for it like i promised myself last year.

3 comments:

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

ประเทศมาเลเซีย สันต์วันเกิดนะครับ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!

Anonymous said...

haven seen u for awhile. miss u

aiskrem_potong said...

lorrrr...tukar keje lagi? lawan tokeh ni..heheh