Thursday, November 05, 2009

Get yourself REGISTERED to vote!!

And drag your friends too!!!!

Yes, for citizens of Selangor, I have this naggy feeling in my heart that the Selangor government might be dissolved due to attempts of a hostile takeover. I suggest all Selangor residents who haven't registered to vote, to do so NOW!!!

I don't believe it will be soon but I think it will be much before the next General Election. What we can do is to make sure we are eligible to vote. Do it as soon as possible. Please do not delay. If you register today, you might just be able to make a difference later. Where can you register?
  1. At the State Election Office. Selangor's is located at Kompleks PKNS, Shah Alam.
  2. At post offices. You can see a list of all post offices in selangor here.
These are the sure locations.. If I am not mistaken, you can register at political parties too or something.. the point is .. please do not wait ..

No comments: