Sunday, November 15, 2009

New direction

Lately my career has gone topsy turvy. I've realised a few things and one of the most important thing i realise is that I do NOT know where I am heading. Or Where I want to Head.

Marketing is really not my thing but I fancy myself knowing a few tricks or two. I market myself as tech savvy and web updated. I am abreast of new technologies, since I've been blogging, I've participated and while not an avid adopter of most of web 2.0, I know how to use it and do use it for varying degree. while I have never been a big fan of Youtube, I do realize the huge impact it has on everybody.

There have been some personal issues which I am working out too. and if you've noticed. My interest in this blog has dwindled. In effect, I am going to synergize my web 2.0 presence with my professional life. I am not walking back into the closet but rather marketing myself for the mainstream and hence my proclivities will remain something private. somewhat.

This blog will not be updated with any gusto. There will only be gay related issues blogged here and No mention of my real name will be made in this blog from this point forward.

Rather updates and such will be synergized into 1 stream. My twitter and Facebook shall integrate with my new blog, probably held together under my own domain. www.hussinyusof.com which unfortunately due to a virus in my computer, I cannot reactivate in the near future. anyway, if you have any interest in following my life then you can do so at http://hussinyusof.tumblr.com for now.

2 comments:

iPhone 4 bestellen said...

nicee if u want to buy

sophia smith said...

Thanks a lot for such a beautiful blog post..

online pharmacy