Saturday, June 24, 2006

5 takes

I actually signed up fr 5 Takes, they are doing an asia version of the programme. I just wrote some crap but hopefully its enough for a telephone interview or something.. I would love to get to travel on such luxury USD50 a day! hahaha that is a LOT!

Somehow though I dont think I would be picked. Things like that happen to beautiful people and artsy people. Honestly, I dont think anybody would want to hear about my travels.. I love em though... funny sometimes, I can replay the explorations I took lol

anyway.. that was it.. Didnt go out at all today. Hmm how am I supposed to make money? I blame on the new Streamyx Connection. Oh btw, I was surfing for good blogspot templates but somehow I didnt like any of them.. so i guess this one will stay...

No comments: