Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tun Dr. Mahathir

For all of you very vocal politicians. I would like to make a statement.

Yes, I have been very adamant that Mr Mahathir is Evil. I still think that as a man, he would short stop of murdering to get what he wants but thats about all the limit he has.

Therefore you can conclude that I hate him. Yes and no. I hate him as the single most powerful man in the nation. Albeit, the prime minister. However, as a citizen, I find that his criticisms of the current government is valid. Even though he did far worse himself before.

Why? Because of position. He has none and cannot abuse it. However, he can and I hope he will constantly be a voice that keeps people on their toes. It doesnt really matter that he manipulates the issues to his benefit. To me, all that matters is that there is a transparent and answerable government. So please continue Tun Dr Mahathir. For all your achievements and mistakes. You left us with this mess and I would honestly and sincerely wish that you help to clean it up.

So let us not keep our voices silent. Let us not be blind disciples. I will say that Samy Vellu, you have won a battle but do not be sure to win the war. Your arrogance will be your downfall. and that is for all our Politicians.

No comments: