Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mr Philipp Degen

I was watching a very good and crazy game early this morning lol Ukraine VS Switzerland. I was rooting for the swiss team due to their abundance of very goodlooking hot studs ... Including one Philipp Degen. The game ended with a penalty shootout.. the first in the world cup 2006.. I was screaming and shouting like an actual fan lol ... but that was fun.. in the end it was 3-0 with Ukraine winning.

Anyhow brave Senor Philipp you played really good and looked even better. nice ass baby! btw at his site although I cannot read what ever language it is they use.. apparently he has a brother who also plays football.. both are gorgeous. this picture is kind of daft though.

I will remember this game because eash side never gave up and each side gave their all and more. They bled for over 120 minutes...

Kudos to both teams... and I love you no 23.