Friday, January 19, 2007

Kraoke!

Andy came over from Sabah the other day. Managed to slot him in my busy busy schedule lol.. They were at the KTV in bangsar shopping complex and so I went over.. This was after going home first and changing into yellow shorts and red shirt lol ...

The pictures were shit so I'm not going to post it.. hmm but I think I'll either fotopage em, or flickr em. Heck, I might even a buzznet em. I dunno which of them 3 to use.. buzznet is limitless but flickr is so damn easy to use and fotopage well.. its good for whole clumps of pictures.. *sigh* oh in case you are new.. the left one with the green shirt is andy, collins is the one in the middle and thats marilyn on the right.

oh back to the story .. at the karaoke, its okla.. not that bad, tho there wasnt any interesting eye candy around. and andy didnt sing that much (sore throat dia kata) and myself lol segan la nak nyanyi.. diaorang kat area lounge! bukan dlm bilik! lol ... siap lagu kiteorang kena curik lagi

No comments: