Thursday, October 04, 2007

I am in LOVE

or as close to it as I've ever been. :D

I met him at Taseq Kelana Jaya.. I just arrived and sat down at the arch. Well, I did a few things beforehand but lets just start there. Along comes this cute cute guy, wearing blue shorts and a sleeveless tank. I was looking at him, and he was looking back and I dont know how I got the guts but I nodded at him. At which point, he mumbled something.. I asked "what?" he said,"Baru datang ke?"

he continued past me to the toilet .. after a moments deliberations, I followed. HAHAHA it was full of people. the guy wasn't anywhere in sight, the 3 stalls had their doors closed probably not vacant. there was the usual ugly old chinese guy standing at the urinal probably flashing his puny dick and there was this one tall chinese guy in a white windbreaker at the sink. HAHA, well I couldnt just very well just leave could I?

so I blew my nose and left :D... he came out afterwards and we started chatting. It was a long while after since his friend came up also to chat or signal or watever.. that we could go somewhere private and get to know each other better :D..

but my god this guy is the real thing I hope. I promised him I wont be looking anymore and shit i mean it. I dont know what the fuck to do about Vince and Eddie. Should I let go now or to see the development with Jeff? HE is gorgeous to me, I love the way he looks, the way he smells, the way he taste. I like the way he kiss and the fact that he finds me hot too.

No comments: