Thursday, October 04, 2007

OH MY GAWD - where did my money go?

yep I just received my pay.. I know, its really late.. them fuckers took their own sweet time to solve whatever problems they had.. but the saddest saddest thing is that now I have finished it all .. only left like RM500 for raya(rest of the month).. i guess no baju raya for me this year.

worse luck I am planning to go to JB for Idayu's wedding.. how with no money? shiit.. lets see wat i paid for

RM150 for pangkor
RM150 for Digi
RM600 for car
RM600 for credit card (doesnt really count since I used RM150 to pay Digi and will use RM300 for my spectacles)
RM345 for my bangkok trip
RM200 as cash for this week. got to pay all my hutangs mah..

soooo sad but i am sexcited about the trip to bangkok with Oombha and frens.. hahaha New Year man!!!!

No comments: