Tuesday, February 13, 2007

1st times: Queens and Masseusses

For the first time ever, last sunday, I went to a pondan/drag Beauty Pageant lol! .. yessss amazing isn't it. It was held in the Westin.. and definitely, I will go again. BEST giler! oklah.. xde la best giler but definitely interesting..

hmmm Lady Lea's protege, Ms Mahera participated. Now, I knew Mahera when she came over to Wazi's place to practice for the pageant the last time Lady Lea was here. I was there when she tried on the dress, performed her introduction and get general tips from her mentor. :)

So time tu berkenalan la lite2.. and that night.. My gawd, meletop altanthunya betol! .. she was soo beautiful, unfortunately I was working really late that nite. Motif kerja hari ahad? So I could only be there halfway through the evening dress. Its amazing really, the dresses were gorgeous! and the stage sofa looked good. something new, cuma sofa dia je macam hanjing.. apa jumpa tepi jalan ke? diaorang dua tu sibuk bagai.. terabai aku sorang2.. i tell you.. Jambu2 kat event nie mak ai.. memang taste gilerrrrr... meleleh air liur.. I saw ada jambu gred A1 mlm tu hehehe Fifi tau siapa..

Anyway.. last night, Lady Lea pinjam my kereta... so they had to pick me up la lepas kerja around 9 somthing like that.. We went to another first time in my history event.. lol Pergi Massage Center.. it was in Cheras near to Tasek permaisuri.

the first place we went tu memang klasss.. ada waiting rooms.. tapi private skit la.. and then pilihan nyer ada terpampang kat tepi dinding.. lol buat je pilihan.. tapi diaorang kensel i dont know..maybe becoz mahal skit.. RM38 baju on, RM68 baju off ... belom lagi tips and all..

last last gi jari mas! lol nie best skit.. dodgy skit tapi boleh tengok jambu2 dia kuar masuk and client2 dia kuar masuk lol .. tapi diaorang lambat benor lol.. pastu balik n tido..

No comments: