Friday, February 09, 2007

Flooding!!!

Ok actually there is like lots and lots and lots of stories to tell.. stupid and not. lol the crux of the matter is that I am still freaking too lazy to do update the blog. It seems I am getting closer and closer to other bloggers lol :) yep.. from just a link on my blog, we are not friends... lol can u imagine that? isnt the internet just freaking great?

anyway.... I know I've been neglecting to post.. in fact, I've been changing quite a few things.. I just dont have the energy anymore however... and no, I am not promising that I will blog everyday coz I wont lol..

okla... last week I went to Jakarta to meet Angga. You know, to suss things out if there is a future. well, Jakarta trip was a dissapointment. There was flooding here and there.. and raining and Angga often couldnt come around, plus i got cheated a few times, and I overlooked several stupid things lol..

but all in all .. it wasnt that big a dissapointment.. I did manage to relax, get to know a different place, different culture, meet and get to know new friends.. hahaha just didnt club that much.. I am definitely more of a beach guy.

oh well then i flew back here.. went to work and got really really really sick that night. kerja x siap lagi tapi xleh buat apa.. terpaksa tinggalkan.. 3 days MC beb! Viral infection kata doctor cina yg hensem dan muda itu.. lol but as of right now I still got a little bit of sore throat.. so no giving blowjobs for a while..

OH and if you are gay, joing GUYS4MEN >>> the button on the right thingy.. because hahahah I've only been on it but if u keep things positive hahahahaha I dah jumpa 3 org dah.. 2 from them .. good sex lol wooo hooo..

okla ciao bebs dont miss me too much

No comments: