Thursday, February 22, 2007

Short Update

okla.. first review.. as for Jari Mas, i guess its a cool place. Okla kalau nak gi situ. my friend said memang best. As for me.. the masseur, Azmi was cute and hot but I think he is str8. Massage parlours are sooooo not very me! hahaha after all half the fun in str8 guys is the chase. actually 80% of the Fun is the chase!

maybe I'll go again and try a gay boy. yassin i think his name. my type if just alittle bit soft. Oh, Azmi wasnt very big lol and nothing much happened lol. and since I have never been massaged before I wouldnt know if his technique was marvelous or not. It was quite ok la kena urut..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalau tukang urut tu str8 boleh raba2 tak? u ada raba2 azmi tu tak? just askin'.

bRed said...

ada =) stim kan dia .. hahahaha

tapi memang boleh raba2.. sesetengah tu.. ada yg bagi u kolom.. tapi yg gayboy plak... sesetengah akan kolom kita .. tapi semua nie i dengak member cerita je..