Saturday, February 24, 2007

At the OFFICE on a saturday

well I had to finish some work but degil me.. still havent started.. still busy surfin guys4men.. lol I made supporter today!!! I'll make a seperate post for that..

haha WIsh me luck!! hari nie... i nak pergi walk in interview for Tune Hotels! Just try je..... I have this dream of starting a nice quaint beach Bed & Breakfast.. gay friendly tau!! so masa tu ,.. my boss Ian ada bagitahu.. if thats your dream, you should find a job that is related! so heheheh coba nasib ler.. nie..

WISH ME LUCK!! tudia sebelah tu i letak gambor nak gi interbiu.. boleh? hari kerja pakai sempoi2.. hari sabtu dtg opis.. full dress rehearsel lol.. siap bawak coat tau.. ada kat dlm kereta!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ala... hencem nyer abang nie...

WHite-collared shirt tucked-in with a tie.

OWH! If u straight, i attack! But u bengkok. So we be podium partners la!