Sunday, February 25, 2007

Best time EVER!

Well yesterday was Colin punya birthday. I have to differentiate that this Colin is a different person that I usually refer to as Collins. pening sikit tapi nak buat macam mana kan? Colin nie.. kechik je orangnyer.. jambu sangat .. rupa macam budak kecik .. 18 thn pon kita x percaya.. tapi umor nye sama ngan i tahu! actually tua sikit.. anyway... pasangan hidupnyer adalah si Derrick.. mat salleh yg badan sasa tu.. konek besau tau! I pon x tahu macam mana boleh masuk dlm bontot colin yg kiut tu..

Anyway.... i picked up marilyn and we all jadi org pertama yg sampai.. Colin made his signature cocktail a heavenly mix of Asam Boi ayor with Vodka lol very the malaysian.. masa tu birdcage was on the telly.. best nonton! oklah.. kembali ke cerita..

sikit sikit org makin ramai.. sampai ramai gilo! most of them i x kenal or x ingat lol.. kekwat sgt kan? makan lite lite.. setakat tidbits je.. i pon dah makan awal2 lagi.. and a couple hours of mingling.. we were actually waiting for Derrick si suami, he went to a his son's company's dinner.. with his son of course la .. hehehe hensem sgt anak dia.. accent pon best.. cair gue.. story about the son.. apperently, he just found out a couple weeks ago that daddy likes cute boys. How he found out was unique.. in he walked into the dad's apartment and BOOM! there was this huge gay pride flag on the wall hehehe (maklumat nie dapat bila i interview si anak dia lepas pesta udeh selesai)

Ok.. so that nite adala si Joel nie yg i ada jumpa and sembang dengan several times.. xde la rapat sgt tapi boleh la.. hensem sgt.. so my type.. lol

mat salleh dua ekor tu sampai je.. we all makan kek.. sedap sgt !! kelass gitu.. i think maybe warren yg buat.. sundel tu memang pandai buat kek.. so who ever yg ada wedding nak org buatkan kek.. call dia ok? dia pastry chef Shang Ri La bebs.. after dilly dally we ols bergerak ke Liquid.. si trevor, marilyn and Joel nie naik keta I, tapi hanjeng my car buat sial.. the bloody remote wouldnt work! so in the end, we ended up hitching a ride with Alison and her very very cute boyfren (tho I am confused since warren did say at the end of the night that Alison was a dyke. Damn, I could have made a move on that hunk!) Oh well.. we didnt have to pay a cent since Derrick bought like loads and loads of booze.. I minum lite lite je...

but boy did we have fun! my partner in crime for that nite was Joel! lol bolehla.. bonding la katakan.. hmm i think I wasnt his type since it seemed very platonic.. anyway.. i really really liked the way he danced.. he can moved and it wasnt like the others.. I almost broke my hips trying to match his dance lol.. but I did dance for a loooong time with Maliza, this hot indian chick, before she hooked up with anak derrick lol.. kelass u know. i had her handbag slung over my shoulder and still dance like org gila lol..

things was magickal that nite.. We (marilyn and I) only wished that Collins could have been there.. then it was complete.. the DJ's were wonderful (i think la), lots of people in our group.. dance with a whole bunch of them .. oh ya .. i tore my pants at the butt seam.. hahaha when i was dancing with maliza.. this was in the early part of the night lol.. tapi still danced on.. tolong la.. u think life can spoil my nite that easily?

anyway.. that nite i bunked at Joel's place.. dekat je dengan umah si derrick yg menara bukit ceylon.. joel's is called mutiara .. it was a single bedroom apartment. but wayyy spacious.. I slept on the couch and he served a very healthy breakfast .. steamed egg and toast no butter mind u .. apprently he is a health freak which would explain why I am not his type lol.. I am a life freak lol.. oh yea quote of the night from Warren "I am a trisexual. I'll try anything sexual..."
so that ends the fun part my festivities.. after leaving joel's .. I went over to the car.. with my pants torn and all. tried to fix the damn thing.. managed to disable the alarm .. but nomatter what I did.. i couldnt start the engine.. last last i jalan2 cari air bateri tapi xdo.. and then i called up my brother in law's little brother.. hehehe he told me there is a button under the dashboard..
and what do you know? there is!! so end of problem.. lol ..i left that place so fast.. but then at home i realized I didnt have my house keys.. apparently I left it at warrens .. and i couldnt get in the house.. and when I wanted to go my sis punya place.. the bloody car died! wouldnt start.. and it was raining.. Desiree called from work right then and I had to answer this and that from her later on she said I had to continue doing work today.. sheeet and thats why I am at the office now but i said I'll do it after i come back from CNY open house..

anyway.. no way in the house i had to borrow my sister punya pants and her husbands polo shirt lol.. nasib baik my brother came home so i can change into my own jeans..

anway.. thats all of updates oh ya komentar bonus.. I suka sangat si boyfrien Warren.. si Joseph tu.. I nak sgt 3some dengan diaorang!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how i wish i was there at Liquid! It would be awesome dancing with u and seeing your torn pants would be hilarious!

Pundek la, dat was Allison's brother, Alex la! Yes, very cute. I totally agree! And Derek's son is even cuter! But both is fucking straight. So u can forget it...

So leaves every opportunity FOR ME!

hahahahhahaha!!!!

bRed said...

no wonder .. tapi knape x berapa sama rupa mereka? hahahaha ko x yah berangan ingat I akan back off!!

ingat jantan str8 xde nak fool around ke hehehheheheheh huhuhuhuu

=) tapi i ngaku la.. Jenn canteq sgt mana la i ada chance.. yess where the heck did u go that night? I was looking forward to watching u dance.. well i think Joel dance real good u should try to hook up with him... I heard he eats vagina on the side !!! hahahahhahahaha << bodoh kan?

Anonymous said...

Bf super-straight aku tu ler... Homophobia, konon.. Mati-mati taknak pi, heret aku balik umah la... I REALLY wanted to go, but I din want to leave him alone at home. SO we kita high dua-dua kat umah, have sex marathon. Ubat tak brapa syiok, pon!

Ramai kata si Allison ngan bro dier tu, Alex, macam twins la! Ape pulak rupa tak sama?! Maybe it was dark, u couldnt see peoperly... hahaha!

Eats vagina on the side? But it like it head-on, dude. 6-9 is good, too.

Eh,kambing, I just linked u at my blog. Drop by la... Komen-komen la sket...

C ya! Kita party soon. Maybe La Queen??? Bf is takde, balik jepon. Yahoo!

bRed said...

i mean he is bisexual la! siot je bahasa ingeris fail ke A1? hahahaha matila .. pengunaan Vagina dlm essay..

tapi nonoq la hang nie.. bagi la link link of ur blog .. x pe sat lagi i gi jelajah cari.. and add urs to my blogroll.