Monday, February 26, 2007

Lee Kim's Chinese New Year Open House


yep.. certifiable HOTTIE!
Originally uploaded by husz
I went to Lee Kim's Open House just now with Ser Yee. It was by invitation only lol.. But it was lovely .. really. I mean the house was cool.. she was warm.. and there were cute guys.. drinks was aplenty and lions were dancing..

anyway.. look at the pictures.. oh and Sheila Majid and her husband was there.. can you believe it? she is Lee Kim's godsister or something like that


Sheila + hubbie
Shiela Majid and her Husband


Lee Kim and me
Lee Kim and Me

Music?
The Drummers for the Lion Dance


ser yee n me
My good cute and single but unfortunately str8 (unbendable so far) friend lol.. and me of course

nina n me
Nina and me

IMG_0539
3 crazy lions dancing

No comments: