Saturday, May 08, 2004

Back from Frangipani

Ok so I promised myself I'd write about Steve but he can wait another day...

I've just came back from frangipani.... this is the things that happened..

got off work at 10:45 pm .... called up Ser Yee, took a cab to sungai wang. Met Ser Yee there.. hopped on his car. brought him to the wrong parking LOL! Sorry Ser Yee!!! totally... then walked back in front of Capitol Hotel, where Lees ( dunno her spelling ) picked us up (she don't know her way around)..

then drove to Frangi and found a parking space... walked towards Frangi and HOLA!! there at the door was Lees ś brother who happens to be gay. So there we were ... had fun mingling around, saying hi to frens and such. then my sis came, wit her frens, had more fun talking to her friends. then collins came all...

basically it was GREAT.. tonite was great...

BTW, I got almost full salary Bonus lol that' s amazing. so i get to live...

No comments: