Monday, May 10, 2004

Happy Mother's Day...

I know its too late but who cares...

was updating gaydar just now and cruising the profiles... some really cool people are out there... then i saw somebody who i thought looked alot like Danny.. and it turns out I was right lol... not like the last time,.. I actually thought Gary was Daniel that drunkard night lol... anyway figured might as well update a bit

early morning didnt turn out to be so early after all.. everybody forgot to wake me up to go to early mothers day lunch.. :(
but as it turns out... my sis who was the one belanjaing... was late.. as usual lol... so we ended up leaving the house at 11am... went to midvalley where i work (cause i had to work that afternoon.. starting 1.15)

actually now that i think of it.. today was pretty eventful...

anyway,.. we actually had reservations at Amarin Heavenly Thai Restaurant but since my mother didn't trust how halal the place was, we decided on Chili's .. after much waiting and fidgeting... my sis finally arrived.. I belanjaed my family starbucks while waiting.. so we headed to Chili's ... I went off to swipe at work and came back with my food all ready.. chicken mushroom jack... very delicious fajitas ... unfortunately.. I was done eating all my food baru the other orders arrived.. (my sis had rushed my order first coz I had to catch the work timetable thingy) ... anyhow... even tho the morning started really bad .. I was SOOO pissed off at my eldest sister earlier.. but the lunch ended very nicely...

anyway,... at work i was pulled aside by my japanese boss, the first five minutes i entered... (hehehe i stole like 30 mins from work) .,.. man, i almost shat my pants,. I thought he found out lol.. but it turns out my colleague who is like totally cute had quit work earlier.. 24 hours notice.. like totally unprofessional.. anyhow.. from there on, the day progress in a weird fashion.. i cant put a finger on it but it was a weird day...

my sis told me she saw Trevor having lunch at Chili's too.. speaking of which, i have still yet to find that lil bugger of a bastard's profile on Gaydar.. I know he is there somewhere. he refered the site to me for friggin sake.

anyway
gnite ..

No comments: