Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Well I am in Phuket...

LOVING IT!!!! the beach is beautiful not enough people around tho for serious ogling lol

and sad to say ,.. thai boys are now quite corrupt.. its always about the money.. i mean i aint swimming in it!!! its starting to put me off...

but other than that.. its nice.. the guesthouse is cool i actually made two bookings, the last 3 nights at the budget room and the first at a standard room since the budget was booked on the 24th... and the nice reception gave me the standard room for my whole stay... how lovely..

went to the beach.. swam a bit. was hoping to go to the beach today too but its raining.. last night went for a drink met Adam who ithink is str8 because he didnt suck me back... and dont worry i didnt swallow.. so should be safe..

anyhow.. more stories after I've lived them...

1 comment:

bRed said...

Just testing this new comemnt thing... commendable.. but the page should go to this page striaght instead of a stopover in the other page...

geez i am not making sense