Friday, November 11, 2005

ARGH! NO upgrade!!

I found out 2 days ago that I won't be upgraded to G grade. which means no pay rise. I feel awful.. I was blue yesterday but now I am definitely depressed. I dont really mind it that much. Ok I am lying, I do mind. But to make it worse, amongst all of us who went to Japan, I am the only one now not upgraded. Nadzri managed to be upgraded this time.

I guess I did piss somebody off. Or maybe they just dont like me. Anyway, I am happy for my good friends who did to get upgraded but I am sad for me. *sigh*

I will be tendering my resignation on December, thats 2 months notice. Which means, my last day at work would coincide with the last day of my contract. I'll be doing Public Mutual full time then...

oh btw, last night was a busy night for me, pergi beraya kat rumah Zuhar jam 7:30pm, lepas tu gi rumah Ujang @ Meru and last rumah Mak Aini di Port Klang. nice and nice, i was stuffed full near the end tho =)

and thanks K.K. for those kind motivating words =)

No comments: