Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Transgender Wedding Scandal

well, the whole country is all crazy about the "gay" wedding. I think people have gotten even more upset when she said she is not going to go about trying to get it recognized. Some old stupid fuddy duddies are even trying to get the law changed to criminalize us. Gay people I mean. It not like the laws doesn't already criminalize us, they want more... they want to destroy us.

scary. Yes it is getting scary in the country at the moment. Well... Fuck you bitches. I have been thinking what would I do if I was arrested for being gay. I dont know. and I dont think I will ever know until it happens.. but i think it would be scary...

as for me, I am still out... I AM GAY! but thats not the whole of me. But its a very important part of me. So I say, I will not deny who I am come what may....

bring it on.

No comments: