Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Celcom Follow up Email and my reply

thank you very much for the reply.
Currently my mother really does not like Celcom anymore. She is currently contemplating using postpaid due to prepaid was used up too fast. But now that she knows why it is finished fast. However, she is still contemplating postpaid. Only now she will be using Maxis.

However, I am still currently a celcom prepaid user. And I am also contemplating migrating to postpaid in the foreseeable future. Your minute plan was very attractive to me but like my mother. I was sorely dissapointed in the way your customer service handled the problem.

One word of advice, please enable users to terminate any subscription easily. Heck with Digi it was no problem at all for my brother. And please allow multi-tiered helpdesk where you will always have somebody who has more experience, more authority and more sense to solve any problems the lower levels cant handle. I really do not believe that your managers had meetings at 7pm.

Anyhow, Thank you very much ms Aishah and I would be grateful to be informed of the outcome in the investigation. And please... my mother has already complaint that the ringing tone company is still draining her prepaid credits. you would do well to put a stop to it immediately.

for your information, I have posted the letter I sent to you immediately on my blog. its at cached google link

as you can surmise. My blog is searchable on Google. Infact, the query Celcom Complaint came up on page 3

cached yahoo link

and on yahoo, its the third item of the first page.

I hope you will take this VERY seriously as my blog does have quite good ranking on most search engines. And it would only take a little bit more effort to get it even more prominent. All it would take is to convince my fellow bloggers to link to that post in the own blogs. Of course with blogs that get hundreds of hits each day, it would even more prominent. My blog doesnt have that many readers at the moment and already you can search for it.

Imagine what would happen if my page could appear similarly on a singe "Celcom" query. this is very real Ms Aishah. I suggest you do everything you can to solve my mothers dilemma.

Thank you again

Yours Truly
Hussin Yusof
On 7/4/06, careline@celcom.com.my wrote:
Dear SirThank you for your e-mail.On behalf of Celcom, we would like to apologise for the situationthat you have experienced.For your kind information, we have initiated an investigation basedon your concern. The outcome of it shall be made known accordinglythereupon. Every complaint, comment or suggestion presents us anopportunity to improve our services from time to time.Lastly, we endeavour to improve the quality of our service and arecommitted to focus on ways and means to fortify it for the benefit ofCelcom customers mainly and your goodself especially.It was a pleasure serving you and we would like to take thisopportunity to thank you for your continued support and contributionto Celcom.Best regardsAishah HishamuddinContact ManagementCustomer ServiceOn Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:56:22 +0800 you wrote:>for your information and action>>----------

No comments: