Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Domain name dan webhosting?

Well tadaaaa.. I have recently bought the domain name www.hussinyusof.com

:D if you want to buy one for yourself.. check out mercumaya.net.. i have a banner here that will take u there.. Plus the hosting service is really good.. I am currently hosting my sister punya website www.capsicumdesign.com and abg. wazi punya website www.cupcakecouture.us (tapi nie i tgh experiment so its offline) I think I solved the problem i was cracking my head over for the last 2 months..

the thing is.. I wanted www.cupcakecouture.us to be hosted on blogger.. I even made a new blog on mine to test it out.. haha so i think that is settled.. but it needs 24 hours for the dns to be updated hoho..

anyway if u want to host your own website for personal use (business pon boleh tapi kena guna nama sendiri and it wont be accounted in the company book keeping la) the cheapest is RM68 .. but splurge on RM98 and u get the domain name FREE!!! it costs RM30 for a domain name.. so might as well get the M size kan? and the M size can put up 2 domains .. that means,.. can have 2 websi

No comments: