Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Why Oh Why?

Hmm I remember when I used to pour my heart out in this blog. When I used to post anything and everything I wanted. Maybe I didnt have much of a life back then. Maybe I was way younger and more carefree. But it seems that there are things that happened in my life that I want to tell but I can't let it out in my blog.

For fear of hurting those of my friends that do read this blog. *sigh* sometimes I wish I could post as anonymous. Do I make a new blog? Do I even bother? Well, lets start by updating you guys on some old old news...

My sister, her husband and her kids, My sister and Mother, they went to Korea recently for a holiday. So that leaves the Maid and My brother at the house .. since my brother stays back at work til late, My mom asked me to housesit for a while. To keep the maid company coz she gets scared being there alone all day. So I do.. anyway .. this isnt the juicy part..

They came back and all is well but like a day or two afterwards, my mom asked me if I took or removed or whatever my brother in laws watch. I said no. of course not. It appears that my brother has been up to his old tricks again but when confronted. he denied it. Ok la.. so that means my brother in law and sis are desperately looking for a condo or something to stay at.

so you'd think that this was the last of it? fat chance...

recently my brother moved out with a note to my mom saying "sorry, I sold your laptop" well somthing like dat la..

yep.. thats old news baby! blooody fucker

No comments: