Friday, July 17, 2009

Jakarta Rocked by Bombs

I was reading Malaysiakini when I noticed a small bit of news. Apparently two luxury hotels in Jakarta was attacked by apparent terrorists. Don't know who since no group has claimed responsibility. News reports say that another bomb, one that didnt detonate was found in a room in one of those hotels. It was safely defused.

There was another explosion in another part of Jakarta but that wasnt a bomb. It was a car explosion, something to do with the batteries. Anyway, 9 people died and 40 injured. I have to say I am saddened that this has happened. My heart goes out to the citizens of jakarta.

1 comment:

Indah Cuma Seketika.... said...

Salam...
Sila baca kan link ini...ini jawaban kenapa Adik Sherita Aziz blognya berubah

http://mazidulakmal.blogspot.com/2009/07/sherita-memohon-maaf.html