Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I am resolutely BACK

first off, I'd like to thank Steven for dropping by and tellin me to updated this piece of wallowing junk... =D

not that I didnt want to but about last week, my DSL modem got totally busted.. I tried everything to save it but I couldnt even figure out what happened.. speculated that it was probably the lightning or something. Fuck, I even took the damn thing apart.. lol that was fun... only managed to make some lights blink by cruelly sliding my knife over the metal thingy on the board.. you know, the ones that jut out.

I am damn lucky they didnt void the piece of shit lol.. but alas I am saved... coz they gave me a new one.. I love those streamyx people. I actually called on saturday afternoon and they came to fix it on monday afternoon. fast.

anyway that was the culmination of a series of bad tech mojo... I went out to buy this router which I figured could be used also as a DSL modem, brought it home and discovered, that it couldnt... kept it tho and running it right now so both computers at home can use the internet.. funny thing, the computer upstairs in my room, cant seem to detect the damn router... i wonder if get access to the router through my switch? hmmm points to ponder..

on another note... went to Blue Boy Sunday Nite, hmmm free entry... didnt get any guy as usual.. and before that I think was either Liquid or Frangipani... i think both of them on different nights...

anyway work is alright,... wish some rich guy in the states would give me a job tho... been thinking incessantly of going on the UK working holidaymaker scheme.. hmmm sounds real interesting... too bad UK immigration law prevents companies from seeking visa's for foreign nationals unless there are no UK or EU nationals suitable for the job...

anyhow, sweet dreams..... my mom is already screaming, telling me to go to sleep

2 comments:

Wannabeleader said...

No problem...You should up date it more often!

Pike-chan said...

good to know u r back.. keep the entries coming, hehehe