Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Today started odd. I went to bed last night thinking tommorow I have to go to a meeting.. set the time for a bit late tho I had no idea what time the meeting was and where it is.

and when I woke up, I immediately called up my manager to ask where and when.. damn got the machine.. then I realized... OMG!!! the meeting is the NEXT DAY!!!! LOL i hightailed my ass outta there and went straight to work.. at work my boss said, "Aren't you afternoon?" DAMN!! I was! fuck ... plus I was a bit late...

however, then after mulling over it through the night, I decided to go and shop for a digital camera! these are my choices...


Casio Exilim EX-Z40
It looks pretty and got some very good features... plus the LCD screen is HUGE! and its highly affordable for a 4.0 megapixel.. Basically I fell in love with it.. unfortunately, it docks, and no way to recharge or transfer data without docking.

I then Tiddled around and found out a lot of users complain that the Image Quality sucks.. now I bought a digital camera for RM750 before and the picture quality suxx so I am not going there again!


Canon PowerShot SD200 (IXUS)
Amazing reviews for this but unfortunately its what my brother in law uses.. but i think its great... I have already used it and night shots seems quite good lol
apparently its cool.. =D and its compact,.. not as nice as the exilim but i think in the end, finding a belt case for this one is easier.

apparently all the reviews are very satisfied with all the versions of this one lol except for the 5.0 blue one

I guess thats just it for now...

btw.. Nazim sent me back home =) i find him cute and i think he is one of us lol

No comments: