Saturday, November 13, 2004

Zombie on Hari Raya

I didnt sleep at all last night due to playing Sims2. lol I am stuck... and laterz on, Collins came over while I was still sleeping =D then we headed off to Pasar Ramadhan, bought a bunch of food... some not so nice.. and ate at his place while watching ARISAN! again lol =D man that indonesian gay themed movie is just AWESOME! Thanks Daniel for recommending it to me. and continued with the Stepford Wives...

Last... we went to Frangipani for a kewl night out... tonight's crowd was packed!! lovely and a LOT of gorgeous girls.. straight ones too =D

and abundance of cute cute guys... Simon is soo cute and his ass is soft.. nice

just came home.. bought Beautiful Boxer, gonna watch later

1 comment:

Wannabeleader said...

HEY!!! I LOVE THE SIMS2 AND BEING GAY ON IT LOL! They need to develop an XXX version of it lol, I sware i'm not a dork.

ttyl sweetie,

steven