Monday, November 29, 2004

busy 2 days

well on saturday woke up at 12pm called fahmi, asked him what time we gonna do the driving lesson thingy. He said had something to do at putrajaya. I said ok.. at night then, 8pm.. after which, Zool called me up saying he wants me to come over to makan basically hari raya la, I told him, after driving lesson (i wanted to sleep)... checked my phone, got message from Leman asking me if I was home. he wants to drop off the documents i left at his car the other day.

in the end... I went back to sleep woke up in a bit, washed up and got ready to leave for Zool's place. My mom was just about to leave for Cheras too on her Mayfirst business. so i found myself at Mamar's birthday party, actually its for her daughter, in Bayu Tasik Permaisuri Condominium. hightailed out of there to zool's after a while.. oh yea, I also met my cousin Anas there. he looked hot.

so while at Zool, I called Leman and scheduled to go out to Blue Boy with him at 11:30ish. so basically after Zool's, the lesson never happened and I went off to Blueboy with Angel, Ram and Leman. Man, that place was soo packed... due to blue bar being closed. Had a great time dancing amongst sweaty people.. saw a cute short, skinhead boy wearing a green t-shirt there.. also saw a semi-cute chinese dude who didnt bother to make eye contact with me. after all that fun, outside the place..

I sensed somebody moving away from me, turns out, it was Rozi, trying to hide from us. having scared him to death, we proceeded to the cruising spot at my house, Tasek Kelana Jaya. honest, it was on Ram's insistence. so lepak there for a bit.. met with Justin, had a good scare when one of the guys went off running. rumours of cops and POW.

then we went to Syed for a drink.. had a huge laugh, by the time I got home it was already at 6am. told my brother to wake me up at 7am and he did.. work was tiring and sleepy but made some christmas decorations.

and while still at work, Yus called me up to ask if I was going to Halimahtul's open house.. I figured why not! so after much trouble we all went to her open house which is in sentul. there was Cheah, Jimmy, Yus and me. and now I am back after hours of laughing and reminiscizing about our time in Japan.

3 comments:

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Dude, is that thinking-ur-own-cousin-hot thing good? I mean, I know where you're coming from, just recovering from Raya crushes on my cousins... avoiding them here in KL though, just to be on the safe side... but isn't it wrong? even to think such things? people seems to think so, even if it's just feelings and you'd never act on it?

bRed said...

dude... thats kiddie play.. I have done worse than what most people call taboo lol (let your imaginations run riot) but honestly, a little cousin on cousin man sex? puhleaze.. its just sex.. not like we gonna get deformed babies or nuthin like that..

the whole idea of incest came from the need to have a wider variety of the gene pool.. when inbreeding happens, genetic strands become weak and susceptible to all kinds of disease and problems.. breeding outside the current gene pool actually brings in the vaccinations and other properties that the current gene pool doesnt have...

therefore, the only reason we dont inbreed is because we dont want humanity to be these little clumps of deformities that live life predictably. thats why we dont marry our sisters.. not why we dont shag our brothers. lol btw.. honestly, any readers reading this should read with a healthy dose of sense of humour =D

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Good point. Thanks. I'll be sure to remember that next time I meet my cousins... heheheheh...