Friday, January 07, 2005

Be Prepared Kuala Lumpur

yes, you shall soon see on the streets one silver Automatic Kenari cruising on the highways driven by the Luscious Reformed Pervert. Me.

=) I have just paid the deposit not the downpayment of a Kenari, I would have preferred a Kelisa but since my sister is adamant that it should be something bigger (she is paying the downpayment). Then Kenari it is.. I quite like the damsel... sweet .. tho a plain silver, it will do... for now. I would have preferred a bright fuchsia, purple, orange, pink or even yellow.

however, all is still well.. and my mom insisted on an Auto since she might want to drive it.. Warning to all... Nobody else but me and my mom will be driving that beauty.

2 comments:

jazz said...

Ooh nice looking piece of work! Rock on dude!

I've just applied for driving test, hopefully I'll get my license before my 22nd birthday.

But cars in Singapore are bloody expensive! :-(

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Yay! One of us blog girls finally got a car!! You can come and pick me up in Bangsar on the weekend and we'll go paint the town fuchsia!!! Call me okay?