Saturday, January 29, 2005

*sigh*

ok this is not turning out into a good week for me...

tday was a great day, well it was ok.. but when i was just about to go home, I spotted this REALLY cute guy, he backed up with his trolley and almost ran over this one girl who was holding a baby.. lol I laughed and caught his eye, we smiled at each other...

I was about to leave but seeing as he was sooo irresistable, I decided to take a picture of him on my handy phone so u guys can drool over him.. followed him around and discreetly took a few pics but not that great... anyway, while i was bumming around, pretending to work while i follow him to get a better clearer shot, he asked me if we had Full Cream Milk, I took several more close shots lol

and i tried to help him out, even went out to the backroom to find him the things...

in the end we talked a bit, he said if i wanted free drinks or something just drop by but i said i cant take free drinks or i'll be fired lol ... i caught his name.. Zack =)

and when i got home and plugged the charger to my phone, the phone went bonkers.. damnit!! it kept on restarting and so my pics got deleted.. DAMN!

on another note.. today is the third time I am late for work, yesterday I had to go in the afternoon and go to the meeting.. i ended up going back early. before that I was late (the earlier post).. and today I am late.. I am dead.. seriously

on another note, also when i was about to go home, i got a sermon from the security guard... it wasnt high handed or anything, he was extremely courteous but he advised me to stop being gay, equated alot of religious history as an example.. sucked..

I didnt tell him off and i didnt debate too furiously since, my answers will only agrravate the situation.. so basically I'll let him live in his naive world or I'll woo him to the dark side.. he is cute.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

short and cute boys = turn on!

Francis Ford Faggola said...

that's too bad... did ya get a phone number at least?

or u can just take hushmonkey's offer up... eheheheh

Unknown said...

*grin*

bRed said...

well he works just upstairs so once my phone decides to stop being a bitch, I'll just saunter up there and snapp away...

anyhow there is the matter of Din...

oh hushmonkey do stop.. =) dont lead me around when I am not your type (besides we both know your heart is elsewhere) lol

but yea,... hushmonkey is hot and I'll be a braying bitch for him... tapi kena guna banyak banyak KY =)

Francis Ford Faggola said...

Hah! You finally answered HushMonkey's invite. You guys should get together and have a lot of sex and then take pictures! You can make a peek-a-boo like HushMonkey's that you posted on your blog Husz... I'm getting goosebumps thinkin' about it...

bRed said...

holden boy, its just some harmless words on the internet we would never ever utter in real life lol ..

oo btw .. i got a bit lucky sunday nite lol