Saturday, January 01, 2005

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!!!

ITS bloody new year!! yea!! however, I just got back from work,... yes... other people was counting down to the new year, 4...3....2....1... HEPPI NEW YEAR!

but I was counting apples.... 6...7...8...9...10 but hey.. thats my life... what to do .. I had to cancel plans with simone coz 1) my mom was already bitchy with me... 2) I am wayy too tired to do the whole clubbin walk around thing... besides, it seems like they got a place to crash so ... why not..

but regardless.. I had a conversation with my colleague, my manager and 2 of my Management Trainees... we were having dinner at some far place,... 2004 was a very eventful year.. full of bloodshed and pain and suffering, Abu Ghraib, Typhoon, Flood, Tsunami, the thailand muslim massacre, the chechnya school shooting, I cant even remember all the bad things that happened.

So I wish that this New Year will bring about more contentment in the populate... Bush would be less homocidal and muslims less fanatical..

btw.. I met somebody but I dont really like him... I kinda like him but now I dont like him.. unfortunately we already had sex... this is the basis of my feelings
1) he is getting bald.. I mean his hair is falling out.. he is ok when he wears a cap but just plain bad when he doesnt...

2) he suxx at sex... I mean horribly... he uses his teeth (i think unconciously) when sucking dick AND he doesnt like to give head. basically he blows like a girl

so tell me... should I play it cool.. continue whatever it is I thought was gonna do or just plain stop?

p.s. 3) he keeps sending me all these lovey dovey forward sms... and I dont mind so much the lovey dovey but I just PLAIN HATE CHAIN/JUNK/FORWARD SMS/EMAIL.. honestly.. I detest it with my core being. so dont ever SEND me one.

2 comments:

total said...

OK, he sucks at sex, and without his cap he's basically ugly/unappealing (to you anyway, and that's what we're talking about here) so I don't see what the debate is about. It should be a no-brainer: Ditch the dude. (You can ditch him and be nice about it and try not to hurt his feelings, right?)
I mean, it's not as if you're desperate, are you?

bRed said...

well to a certain extent I am desperate lol... I just dont know how to ditch the guy while being nice.. so far I have just u know,.. spaced my sms replies in several days intervals.. I suck..

the thing is,.. this happened to me once and I'm not sure if the problem isnt with me..

take a look http://www.glimpse.com/miriboy820A51

I dont want to be a superficial AND a hypocrite and not give people a chance... a while back I did almost the same thing to Eddie... we had great sex but everytime he speaks Malay, I jsut want to slap him..
and now I miss the guy.